Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Cutest baby sweater EVER!




I made this sweater for my nephew Theron, who is 4 months old. T was a willing model yesterday and since he is 18 months old, I am confident that Theron will get some good use out of this sweater. I think the pattern (I found it by googling zip up the back baby sweater) was well matched to the yarn. I like how the hood came out almost rainbow striped. I was afraid he wouldn't want to wear the sweater or keep the hood on but once I got him in it, he was perfectly content. I can't wait to make more of these. Special thanks to J for sewing in the zipper!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

What a cutie and even cuter in that sweater! Are those crocs on his feet?

6:28 PM  
Blogger allisonmariecat said...

Cute, cute, cute! Great yarn choice--it looks really cute in that pattern. Can I fit the word 'cute' in one more time? Yes, I can--your model is cute, too!

1:18 PM  
Blogger jasfitz // the daily frolic said...

I am the world's worse knitterā€¦ but it doesn't mean I can't be totally wowed by the things you make. awesomeness!

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Hit Counter