Thursday, February 08, 2007

Mom's sweater.


Seamed but obviously not blocked.


Blocking. I'm off to the store to buy buttons!


Finished! Man, what a relief! I have been working on this for a long time. I thought it would be done for Xmas. Ha! It doesn't really matter since my mom is in an RV somewhere in Southern California. Hopefully she'll be swinging through here in the next month or two so I can give this to her. It has some inperfections (see how the yarnovers don't line up so there is one less on the left side?) but I think it's pretty great for a second sweater. I'm definitely not ashamed to give it as a gift, which is what I was afraid of! Now I'm just hoping it fits...

5 Comments:

Blogger Stefaneener said...

It's lovely. What a lucky mother you have.

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful!!

11:31 AM  
Blogger allisonmariecat said...

Pretty, pretty! I thought the yarnovers not lining up was a design feature :)

2:03 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Ooh! Beautiful.

1:59 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Great job on Mom's Sweater! I'm sure she'll be thrilled when you give it to her.

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Hit Counter