Monday, April 24, 2006

Hobby blog?

It's been so long...I've decided this blog has to expand from it's knitterly roots. I tend not to knit very much in the summer and I don't want the blog to die so I am going to add my love of gardening to this blog and hopefully I'll keep up with the knitting too. Here's where the second Child's Placket-Necked Sweater stands:I haven't touched it in a week but I'm sure it's only a matter of time. If I had time to peruse online yarn stores, I'm sure I'd have a backlog of projects. Soon... In the meantime my baby sunflowers make me very happy.

5 Comments:

Blogger allisonmariecat said...

Yay! You're back. I'll happily read about your knitting *and* gardening.

Having a backlog of projects is overrated :) I think I have enough projects planned to last me the next two years. It can get overwhelming, which is why I've never listed them all out at once.

7:57 AM  
Blogger YarnThrower said...

Just a "hey" from a fellow Madison-area knitter. Cute baby sweater! Is that the one from Last Minute Knitted Gifts?

9:07 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Very cute little sweater. It made me say, "Awwww."

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Snowboarding backpack narcotic pain relievers kidney disease

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is an adorable little sweater. I think adding your gardening hobby is a great idea. I look foward to seeing some pictres of your garden soon too.

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Hit Counter