Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Help!

Get this giant mutant of a slipper off my lap!!!!

Sam and I spent the weekend up at Camp Castlerock (where we got married) and I did a lot of knitting while watching a 007 marathon. I started with Sean Connery in 1962 and hit Octopussy (1983), which I remember seeing in the theater, Goldeneye, with Pierce Brosnan and ended with The World is Not Enough (1999). That was definitely enough Bond for me. I wonder what Ian Flemmings life was like. I think it must have been pretty boring if he ended up writing the same book full of fast cars, hot women, and evil villains over and over again. We'll ignore what it says about my life that I sat and watched four of them in a row! In my defense, it was -8 degrees out so the planned cross-country skiing did not happen. I was a little heart broken when I discovered that I had left my knitting toolkit at home so could not finish up the second slipper or start anything new. Wahhh!
Hopefully, I'll post a photo of the finished clogs soon. Sam is holding mine hostage until I finish his!

2 Comments:

Blogger allisonmariecat said...

Oh, that picture is adorable! You also had me cracking up over your Ian Fleming commentary. I think you might have a point there...

11:38 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

That picture is too funny!

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Hit Counter