Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Let the stash acquisition begin!

I really don't have a stash (thus the title of the blog). I got some yarn money for my birthday though and finally made a Knitpicks order. Here's the load:The stats: 1 pair of size 4 circs, Shine in Terra cotta for Picovoli for me, 2 skeins sock yarn for dyeing, 2 skeins Memories in Redwood Forest, 2 skeins Sock Memories in Grandma for socks for Lili, and Wool of the Andes in Asparagus for a sweater for my mom.
And this is not all. A LYS is going out of business and I have made more than one excursion there. Who can resist 50% off? I think it's down to 40% now. I don't have anymore pictures but there has been a lot of swatching and at least 4 projects started. I started Tivoli by just reading the pattern off the internet and then my internet connection has been hit or miss for the last week and a half. Note to self: Print internet patterns before casting on!
Now if only I had more time...

3 Comments:

Blogger YarnThrower said...

I've been to said yarn store, multiple excursions for the nice discount, etc... I think most of my Christmas knitting yarn has been acquired there. It is walking distance from my house. Dangerous! Have fun with your stash!

5:59 AM  
Blogger allisonmariecat said...

Ooh, more yarn, more yarn! I love working with the Shine. I hope you like it. Are you going to add sleeves to Picovoli?

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh, yum. I like a lot of their yarn andit is so reasonably priced but they don't ship to Australia so I am out of luck. You are developing a lovely stash there!

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Hit Counter